Polonia
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

The best cheap wheels - Small cars that mean economy, most under $20,000

Go down

The best cheap wheels - Small cars that mean economy, most under $20,000 Empty The best cheap wheels - Small cars that mean economy, most under $20,000

Pisanie  Kerczer Sob Mar 28, 2009 8:26 am

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/The-four-best-cheap-cars/...

Perhaps your old car is on its last legs, repairs are no longer feasible and, bad economy or not, some new wheels are in order.

However, because of the recession you want to keep the final price tag low. To help out, here are some recommendations from among the cars that I have tested in the last year. I hope that this story will aid in your search. The cars are in no particular order.
1. Honda Fit 2. VW Jetta TDI 3. Nissan Versa (base) 4. Scion xD

I second the idea of raising taxes on foreign oil. Slightly higher and steady prices for gasoline would help to break the addiction to cheap oil. Higher gas prices will make efficient cars more attractive. There is really no other way as most people care only about their own pocket and will change their habits only if faced with financial 'carrot and stick'.
It is not only about environment and economy but also security and dependence on countries, regimes, despots and dictators that hate America and channel oil money into terrorism directed at USA. Just imagine, how much tax money USA could have saved in military expenses if Iran would not have oil money to arm terrorists and carry on with nuclear program.

Kerczer

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry

Permissions in this forum: